Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tonight's TV Battle


Considering that my Memorial Day weekend was stolen from me by some damned bacteria or virus, I hardly got to watch any television at all. That doesn't mean that there isn't anything on TV tonight, though. Boy, I tell you what! You could watch the boys from Deadliest Catch (Discovery, 9) attempt to get their crab back alive for offloading, or catch the completely insane try to win money on Moment of Truth (Fox, 8). This show has to be the worst show on all of television as it truly shows the absolute worst of our society completely pimp themselves out for money. If anyone, anywhere has any defense whatsoever for this show, I'd like to hear it.

In the world of sports, you've got...

MLB Baseball: Dodgers at Cubs, ESPN, 9
NBA Playoffs: Western Conference finals, Game 4, Spurs at Lakers, TNT, 9

There might be a WNBA game on somewhere, but frankly, I really don't care.

(all times eastern)

No comments: