Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LeBron Regulates the Celtics, Own Mother

So Cleveland continued the "So What if You Already Coronated Them the 2008 NBA Champions" beatdown of the Boston Celtics last night. LeBron James went for 21 points and 13 assists and one fairly impressive smackdown of his mom:



Whoo-boy. First off, I had no idea that LeBron's mom was so tiny. Second, I wonder how that postgame conversation went?

LeBron: Uh, Ma, I, uh, you know, you can't be doin' that kind of stuff...

LeBron's Momma: Excuse me? Mr. Big Time NBA Player? Tell me to sit my ass down, huh? Who in the hell do you think you are? You a fool, that's what. Mmm-hmmm.

LeBron: Yes, mama.
In his postgame news conference, LeBron made light of the situation, saying he used language he shouldn't have used and thanking the Almighty that Mother's Day was Sunday and not Monday. He then pointed out that he has to have his mother at every game because, well, she's always been at every game, as if yelling at Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett would cause her to get banned in some way. Right.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/424798

No comments: